Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pray With Understanding


WESTON, Wis. — An 11-year-old girl died after her parents prayed for healing rather than seek medical help for a treatable form of diabetes, police said Tuesday. (Fox News Wednesday, March 26, 2008)

Will someone please teach Dispensational Theology to the Charismatics? I’m sure you’ve already heard about this incident – and it most certainly is not the first. It just grieves me so when I see Christians practicing that which they know nothing about, does not apply to them, yet in which they believe so desperately.

Charismatics – I beg you, put down the NIV that you really don’t read anyhow. Turn off the charlatans that are teaching you this nonsense. Pick up a King James Bible and turn to:

(2Timothy 2:15) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Then get down on your knees and ask God how to rightly divide His word. You will be amazed at how your understanding will clear up when you have the right Bible, the right attitude, the wrong teachers locked away, and the Holy Spirit of God to guide you. I say this not to chastise, I used to run with the charismatics. Please feel free to comment and ask questions. Perhaps I’ll write a longer blog on this subject in the near future.

Also, please know that I do believe in prayer – but I also believe God gave us doctors.

Grace & Peace, my brethren – Grace & Peace!

No comments: